- Outstanding Support: Belly, waist, and pelvic pieces. Can be worn alone (lightest support) or all together (maximum support).
- Medical-grade Compression: Forces abdominal muscles and internal organs to “restart” and work together perfectly.
- 78% Faster Recovery: Takes pressure off swollen areas, helps the uterus shrink back, and the postnatal healing.
- Actually Comfortable: Stretchable material that lets you breathe and move in comfort. Sneeze and cough without pain.
- “Undercover” Design: Almost invisible underneath clothes. Slip in and out easily without extra help.
- Doubles As a Full Silhouette Fix: Keeps unsightly bulges pulled in. This stops pregnancy stretch-marks from forming.
- No Back-pain: Stimulates deep pelvic contractions, which end back pain, and provides substantial support during backfeeding.
- Stomach belt: Shrinks belly and abdonimals half way back to normal. Recommended for 1-7 days after birth or c-section.
- Waist belt: Flattens the entire midsections. Relieves back pain. Recommended for 1-6 weeks after birth or c-section.
- Pelvic belt: Speeds up pelvic contractions, reboots and restores optimal muscle and organ function. Recommended for 7-42 weeks after birth or c-section.